Tell me about it
This lesson explain about how to describe something.
To tell how it look like.
Explain the specific of thing.
1. Describing a house
Tell about the size, how many of rooms, has garage or not, has basement or not, has dining-room or not, etc.
2. Describing a room
Tell about what furniture in a room, where are the plates, the cupboard.
3. Describing The neighbourhood.
Tell about how far is your home from your neighbourhood, what sort of house do you live in, etc.
What’s the difference?
This lesson explain about comparing objects.
To tell the different of something.
Explain Quality ( excellent, good, bad )
Comparing people (Age )
This ( one ) is too big, small, heavy, or expensive.
This ( one ) is too smaller, bigger, lighter, less expensive.
2. Ask about the Price.
3. To compare suitcases in the same way.
4. To compare Restaurant, Café, etc.
About the Location, Service, Price, etc.
What does it look like?
This lesson explain about the condition of things.
To tell how it look like, describe of something.
Explain the specific of thing.
Desribing and comparing more then two things.
1. Talk about watch using the models in way to say it.
2. Student B is selling the items below. Student A wants to find out them, with practise in dialog using the information given.
3. Work with our partner to describe the object in the photographs.
4. Desribing some saucepans.
5. Pair up and practise.
What are you going to do?
This lesson explain about on going activities.
Desribing on going or in complete activities.
To tell What are you doing at the moment, How have you been.
Talking about the future.
1. Talking about What are you doing at the weekend.
2. Complete the diary for your self for everyday.
3. To tell on going events.
This is what I want you to do
This lesson explain about asking people to do things.
To tell how asking people directly.
Asking about wishes.
1. Student A wants Student B to do some errands.
2. You ask someone to get some coffee at the super market, take letters to the post office, to buy some soap at the grocery shop.
Tell me about tour self
This lesson explain about desribing abilities.
This lesson explain about possibilities.
1. Making appointments
Making an appointment by telephone asking for someone.
2. Suggesting an appointment time.
Ex : would you be able to come on Thursday at 2 o’clock?
What did you do at the weekend?
This lesson talking about past events.
To tell describing about a picnic.
1. Did you have a nice weekend?
2. How was your weekend?
3. What was your weekend like?
4. Ask your partner about his or her weekend.
Have you or haven’t you?
This lesson talking about recent events.
To talking about film/books.
1. how long have you been here?
2. What have you seen so far?
3. How long have you been study english?
How do you do it?
This lesson talking about asking for instructions.
To tell how to do something.
To giving instructions.
The functions of things.
1. How to change a tyre
2. How to barbecue lamb.
3. How to cook chicken.
What do I need to do?
This lesson talking about needs and requirements
Talking about regulation
1. What do I need to do?
2. Do I have to get a return ticket?
What could it be?
This lesson talking about suggesting possibilities.
Asking about possibilities.
To talking about possibilities.
1. Do you think you could have left it at school?
2. You may have used too much flour?
3. What do you think this could be?
What’s it like there?
This lesson talking about location of city.
Talking about transport.
Talking about hotels.
Doing things in a city.
Talking about climate.
1. Where is it located?
2. What’s it famous for?
3. How can I get from the airport to the city?
4. What’s the name of a good hotel?
5. What’s the best time to visit?
What should I do?
This lesson talking about advice and suggestion.
Giving strong advice.
Tell negative advice.
1. Why you don’t see the doctor?
2. You need to give it fertilizer every month.
3. You must not put anything on top the table.
By : Blogger Hendrikson 766HI